Saturday 28 April 2018

Music partner discussing music, study task 1

The first time I met Ryan was when the music students came for a visit, we discussed the types of music he creates which were cinematic music. After I told him about my project he instantly came up with ideas for traditional Iraqi Instruments. I'm looking forward to what he is going to create, as what he presented was similar to what I was looking for.

Update, 12/04:
He recently emailed me about the music that he is willing to make for my animation, so I told him what emotions had to be conveyed as I currently didn't have the storyboard fully established and told him I will be sending the anamatic soon.

update, 20/04:
I sent him the anamatic I've made so far so that he had an idea as to what the animation would be like and what the storyline is so that he could emphasise on the sad moments and then happy moments, I hope it sounds good and I'm now excited to hear what he's going to make for the film.

update, 28/04:
He sent over the music, and I really liked it although because I didn't mention I wanted it to be slow paced it turned out to not fit the animations, there's also the fact that its too distracting compared to the audio I've edited to go along with my animation, so, unfortunately, I had to tell him I couldn't use it for the animation, which was a let down on both of us but at least he's able to submit the music he created and I'm also looking forward to working with him on future projects as it sounded amazing.

The music can be found in the folder for submission in its own folder, it's very powerful but does not suit the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment