Thursday 26 April 2018

A team to help me animate, study task 1

I decided to consider asking for help from people I know online, as I felt like I could not complete the animation by myself.

I asked 2 people who were willing to help and set up a server on discord for us to plan the project and fix the animatics, possibly even add scenes to the animations where a scene lingers, such as this scene:


Here's a screen shoot off the server as we discuss how to approach this scene:


Update, 29.04: My friend from Manchester took a bit of time and sped up the animatic as it lingered a lot and this has reduced the animation by 20 seconds which has helped change a few trimmings for each scene, I'm looking forward to working alongside these people for the project.

He's even created a Spreadsheet to help to structure each scene, which will be included in the submission folder.



No comments:

Post a Comment