Saturday 14 April 2018

Transcribing the Audio, study task 1

After editing and finalising the audio, I decided to transcribe it. This would not only help me know what is being said in each scene without needing to replay the audio, it will give me a better understanding of what each scene is talking about.

I used a speech to text site to convert my days recording into text, which worked out pretty well, there were some words it didn't capture correctly, which was later fixed.

I asked a friend I know to help me fix the grammar and this whole process helped me grasp exactly what my dad was saying, this is not a film script but I'll use it as one. Creating a full script for this would take a while and with such little time I've decided not to, and stick to this as it already helps identify everything that is happening.

Screenshots of the script, the document will be included in the submission folder:




No comments:

Post a Comment