Tuesday 10 April 2018

Dojo Dual Death Course (collab) competition, study task 2

As part of the small briefs, I participated in this competition hosted by Hyuns Dojo.
I spent 5 days animating a stick figure running across the death course, unfortunately, due to time instead of animating my character getting to the end she dies.

This collaboration is over 40 minutes long and my part got included amongst many parts that were not picked.

Throughout the process, I had some problems with the movement as it was hard to animate the character as a female, which was solved by doing it again with curve lines.



I thought the audio would have been easy to do since I had a sound library but getting the right voice for my character prove difficult so I had to search for voices online which took all day.

I'm happy with the result as it shows how much I've improved with movement with different elements such as the tail.

Update:
Recently as a result of Hyun's Dojo reaching the 1mil subscriber count, I took part using my character celebrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment