Saturday 5 May 2018

Progression on the animation, study task 1

After the crit session, I quickly decided on doing the easy parts of the animation, which were the scenes after my father's scene (losing his brothers). I just created each object such as the passport, visa and tickets and animated them in after effects.

Throughout the process, I learned that you could import the comps you make in AfterEffects into Premier. There's also the live edit feature, whenever I update the object it will update in AfterEffects then into Premier which really sped up the process.

here are some screenshots of some of the scenes.






The process of creating these scenes was quickly handled, thanks to live edit, I'm hoping that I will have something to show before submission

No comments:

Post a Comment