Friday 17 March 2017

Roald Dhal responsive collab week 6

We met up this week to discuss the roles we were told to do from last week's group tutorial, as we were planning the roles Mary warned us about how much time we have left which we (Ash and I ) replied with we work better under time pressure, which is not a good habit as Mary is always on top of her work and that we are bringing her down, which is upsetting and she should not have to go through this. I did learn that it is important to be on top of the work so that you have more time to get other work done such as the composition, and I should improve to keep organized for any work that I need to do.

Aside from that we gave each other roles to do which were to all make quick thumbnail roughs which I can define a little to make it easier for Mary to do the rough lines of each roughs, after the roughs are done Mary will send them over to  Ash where she will be lining everything and hopefully after she is finished send the colouring to be done by Mary and myself. I also have thought about the clothes Matilda is wearing which Ash said she will be modifying to give a bit of detail as it looks to plain, I hope she does a good job of it.

Here is the roughs I did so far for the group of my composition and Ash's composition:



Mary's thumbnail looked like rough lines so I asked her to send it to Ash to move on the next process of our composition, I'm hoping Ash gets them done as quickly as possible over the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment