Monday 14 May 2018

Problems with my team, study task 1

Due to problems occurring such as hardware issues, or had issues because of travelling and prioritizing their work, caused my team to not contribute much to the animation throughout the process, leading to not having any inbetweens done for the animation. One of them was going to do the hands animation, but because of struggles with their course, they didn't have time to help.

because of this, I've had to limit my animation to keyframes and create an animation that is limited and is shown at the end of my animation. It may seem like I have created around roughly 50+ seconds, they don't really show my capability as an animator. In the end, my time management was not so great as I kept on being delayed due to not establishing a team at an earlier stage of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment