Sunday 6 May 2018

Enviroments, study task 1

The environments presented in the animation were made using reference.

For the Baghdad airport, I tried to include something that represents Iraq, and I came across these photos.


I included the tower seen in the first photo into this background I created:
It may not be noticeable in the animation but it does have an essence of Iraq.

I also applied the same process to make Heathrow airport:





Unlike Baghdad's Airport, it feels different in terms of architecture. has a square-ish feel as if it was part of the modern design in the 1980's



update, 08.05: 

I asked my father to help me make a plan of the family store he worked in, and so he reconstructed the front of the shop and a bird's eye view, which gave me a better understanding of how I could reconstruct it, this is the drawing;



This is the final digital result, I decreased the opacity of the colour, this is so that its less distracting when I include the animation on top of the background layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment