Sunday 9 October 2016

telling tales week 1

At the beginning of the brief I began to think u ideas for the titles that were presented. with this in mind I made a mind map with four of the titles; Leap of Faith, The message, Happy Days and last chance. These were the titles I liked from the majority.

here is a WIP mind map:


I'm still in the development of ideas stage since Im not sure as to which idea is taking my interest. to also help me out a little with generating ideas was making little thumbnails as to what i could imagine in my head for the different ideas.

Throughout the week i did get some ideas from students in the class, I asked for feedback and this helped me with expanding some of ideas as u can see on the mind map. As i drew the thumbnails i thought about the narrative structure and whether i could fit or rather fill 30 seconds. The thumbnails are of key moments which could be potential scenes as i develop the idea.

I'm hoping to choose an idea for the following week and progress to do some mood boards and some research to develop the chosen idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment