Thursday 18 February 2016

visual language: set, series, sequence part 1

we got breifed to pick a word and produce many images from its, in my case i got the word brick which seemed dull untill i explored what i could do with the word brick. I set myself to produce a mind map of what i could come up with.

i started to create drawings based on what ive written down on this mind map and this ended me with limited drawings which were decent but were not enough to what we requiered, we were required to create 24 thumbnail sketches . here are a few examples i did for the initianal ideas stages, we could use any traditional mediume:


I started out with typical things to do with bricks such as buildings and bridgets all made out of bricks but then I thought about how i could make it more creative by giving the brick funny secnarios which are shown in the images above, for example flying brick. I made many by this method because of how much fun i could have with a brick in different scenes.






No comments:

Post a Comment