Monday 1 January 2018

Start of the project (planning) study task 1

From the start, I created a mindmap of everything I need to do:
from there I then moved on to make a timeline for a script, showcasing the 3 moments I wanted to show in my animation.



-First, about Iraq in the past when Saddam was the president
-Second, how did the people I will be interviewing travel to the UK
-Third, how they raised this community

1 min to give a brief explanation of each moment.

I've had a few conversations with some people in the community before this project and this is what inspired this idea, they particularly mentioned about how people behaved in Iraq, this was mostly to do with spies working for the government of Saddam.

I'm hoping to interview a few people I've asked, in the upcoming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment