Friday 10 November 2017

statement of intent, study task 1

Brief explanation:

Small brief
- Will be attempting to do live briefs from 11 secs club, loopdeloop, D&AD and YCN

Main brief
- Making an animated documentary about my origins
  - Exploring history
  - Finding out how people came to Leeds
  - How they formed the community

Thoughts:

- Watch waltz with Bashir and any other documentary 
- Talking to people in my community
  - My Father for his journey and how he contributed to building the community.
  - My Uncle for his journey and knowledge of the history of Iraq.
  - My best friend Mother for her journey and how she contributed to the community.
    - She is also making a documentary about her father in Iraq
    - She also wants to be a part of my project and help showcase the animation at film festivals.



No comments:

Post a Comment